Careers at Latva
Looking to join one of the premier contract CNC machining companies for the aerospace, military, and high-tech markets in the United States?
As an employee of Latva Machine, LLC, you receive regular pay for the services you provide. The other part of your total compensation is the value of the benefits that Latva Machine, LLC makes available to you and if applicable, your family.
Medical & Dental Benefits: Latva Machine, LLC provides comprehensive health and dental benefits for all full-time regular employees. You will be eligible the first of the month following 30-days from your hire date. All full-time regular employees are eligible for Dental Insurance the first of the month following 3 months of employment. As a valued employee, Latva Machine, LLC pays 100% of the premium for the dental plan.
As of your date of hire, the Company offers Harvard Pilgrim Elevated or Harvard Pilgrim HMO. Both have the deductible of $3000/$6000.
Health Reimbursement Account: As a valued employee, Latva Machine puts money into an HRA for you to help cover a portion of the deductible. For a single person the contribution is $1,500 and family plans the contribution is $3,000.
Health Savings Account: Latva Machine also puts money into an HSA for further help on covering medical expenses. For a single person the contribution is $750. And $1,500 for family. You are also eligible to put additional monies aside through payroll deduction.
Latva also offers:
Flexible Benefit Plan
EmployeeConnect / Employee Assistance Plan
EyeMed – Vision Care
Harvard Pilgrim Reduce My Costs
Doctor on Demand/Virtual
Living WellSM program
Short Term Disability
Life and AD&D
Various Supplemental Insurances (i.e. vision, cancer, life, etc.)
Prospective Candidates should:
- Be ready to continuously learn & be challenged
- Have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Have the ability to run a multitude of different machines & interfaces
- Be able to maximize feeds and speeds on each job they encounter
- Meet pre-determined set-up & production times
- Make program modifications on the fly
- Full GD&T knowledge with ability to use various inspection equipment
- Give tooling recommendations based on their experience & knowledge
An Ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Desire to continually learn
- Ability to complete unique tasks quickly
- A process improvement mindset
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Physical activity including bending, reaching, walking, standing and periods of sitting.
Latva machine offers a competitive salary ($19-$30) and excellent benefits, including health insurance, life, dental, vision, training assistance and discretionary matching 401k plan, paid holidays and vacation time.
Latva Machine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.